The iPad is a Giant iPhone

As I watched Apple CEO Steve Jobs reveal the iPad yesterday, I felt like I was watching a parody straight out of College Humor. He used words like "magical" and "revolutionary" to announce something that, stripped of such hyperbole, looks patently ridiculous: a giant iPhone.

The iPad is a Giant iPhone

Pages | 1 | 2

Like This Post:

Post to Twitter Tweet This Post
Post to Facebook Share on Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon Stumble This Post
Post to Reddit Post to Reddit

Comments

45 Comments (with 15 Conversations) on “The iPad is a Giant iPhone”
  1. Mike Abundo says:

Just to underline the fact that the iPad’s just a giant iPhone, someone actually made an April Fools’ joke about it. 😛

• Anonymous says:

i’ve just seen the pad-dock…clever device…it turns your common iPhone into a iPad…magically!!!haha!!!

2. D-Generation-Xaddict0041 says:

Hey,I just watched TV 5’s news earlier on man that I Pad will make a debut in the Philippines by July man.That is so cool!!!!!!!! Although I’m not a I Pad or I Pod(I wonder what it is called but that not my point here on my comment on this forum)fan I gotta say that this techy thingy is the global phenomenon when it comes to cellphone technology or something I wanna say.But anyway Thanks I pad 4 the coolest thing ever!!!!!!!

But what about people who cannot afford 2 buy an Ipod will there be any solution to buy this technology masterpiece?

• Mike Abundo says:

Yeah, they’re called tablet computers. They can do more stuff, too. 😉

3. Na-Na says:

Apple has always been famous for its “originality.” Really love the anecdote about a car from Apple, which will always turn right, and all the fans of Apple products will say that they do not need to turn left

4. Conrad MacIntyre says:

Ha! Well done, Mike. I must say you nailed this one. iPad is the biggest fail in the Tech industry.

*eyeroll*