Culture Crash Cosplay Cover

Check out the first cover appearance of the three most influential Filipina cosplayers of the last decade.

Culture Crash Cosplay Cover

Like This Post:

Post to Twitter Tweet This Post
Post to Facebook Share on Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon Stumble This Post
Post to Reddit Post to Reddit

Comments

23 Comments (with 5 Conversations) on “Culture Crash Cosplay Cover”
  1. Anonymous says:

There is no such thing as PROFESSIONAL COSPLAYER……….. Tanga ka ba? Nagtatanga-tangahan o talagang tanga ka?

2. Red says:

Oh hey Mike, I’m linking to this story on Japanator about Alodia’s involvement with the new WoW movie.

3. Anonymous says:

CHIENNA FILOMENO IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL COSPLAYER\, MIND YOU. SHE ONLY ATTENDS CONVENTION IN WEARING CIVILIAN CLOTHES. THINK FIRST BEFORE JUDGING HER AS A PROFESSIONAL COSPLAYER.

4. Enlightened says:

I don’t see how performing publicly and on media automatically makes one professional.

Mind you, even the ever talented Francesca Dani has never claimed that she is a professional cosplay. It is only you and her fans who name them such but technically speaking, no they are not professionals less they took up formal education/training for it. Nevertheless, Dani is definitely at the top of her game.

• Mike Abundo says:

I guess Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates aren’t professional programmers either, since neither has a computer science degree. Facebook and Microsoft must be purely amateur undertakings.

• OMG says:

That’s because they are purely talented in their fields. But cosplay? Is it about popularity? I think it’s more on the effort. On the number of costumes made. On how well the cosplayer acts like the character she is portraying.

• Miki says:

I agree. Call it talent if she’s the one making her costumes.

I prefer to call her PRETTY and MODEL MATERIAL. Aside from that, nothing more.