Ryan Cleary: DDoS Extortionist

Ryan Cleary alias “ViraL”, one of the hackers who conspired to take down 4chan with a DDoS attack, recently threatened to DDoS my blog unless I complied with his demands. I have not complied with his demands. I do not negotiate with extortionists. My blog just recovered from a DDoS attack. Ryan Cleary is now […]

Ryan Cleary: DDoS Extortionist

Like This Post:

Post to Twitter Tweet This Post
Post to Facebook Share on Facebook
Post to StumbleUpon Stumble This Post
Post to Reddit Post to Reddit

36 Comments (with 5 Conversations) on “Ryan Cleary: DDoS Extortionist”
  1. Sgt_Peppers says:

Ryan is a Douche, all these people are is people who haven’t got a use for themselves in a work place so they probably have rich parents buying them fancy ass computer systems so they can be ass hackers and destroy networks. his thoughts must be “Hmm lets be useless again today and hack something.” like come on get ryan. Grow some balls, pick up a hammer and get a fucking job you waste of skin. you must be the biggest virgin for life on the face of the earth. I bet there are 12 year old children on the south pole who have seen more women than you.

• fagget says:

No they’re not some kids-who-have-rich-parents-buying-them-fancy-ass-computer-systems, they’re just a bunch basement dwelling geeks with a lot of time on their hands.

2. Dash says:

Hahah, I used to be friends with Ryan. No seriously, I mean it.

Well, I say friends. He was more of a guy who constantly made insulting jokes about me in a feeble attempt to hurt my feelings, etc.
    I first met him when a friend and I were looking for web hosting (IIRC), and our relationship grew until I called him friend.. And then he started making fun of me, being a twat. But he was/is Rich. He always brought domains and such for me in return for favors (mostly helping to populate his Warez websites with content stolen from other sites.)
    When he wasn’t high, he was an alright guy. Nice to chat to and fun, but he was very often a twat to me. He turned one of my best e-friends against me and I don’t know what became of him.

I don’t know if we’re talking about the same Ryan Cleary here, but it certainly sounds like him.

And hey Ryan, if you’re reading this and feel like talking to me without being a dickhead, Dash still loves you baby <3

3. 4thelulz says:

Ryan Cleary

Home Address:
    33 Royal Oak Dr,
    Wickford, Essex, UK

Date of Birth:
    Unknown, 16 as of July 22nd 2008

Home Address:
    33 Royal Oak Dr,
    Wickford, Essex, UK

Kawika Carmichael

4. [ ___ ] says:

HellsGamers can cut it competively so they hack out admin to win.

5. wut says:

il sell anyone his address